My verdict: All-terrain stroller with beautiful design
"This is more expensive side-by-side double stroller, but the quality and versatility are definitely worth the money. Bumbleride Indie Twin accepts two infant car seats and two bassinets so parents can use it from birth.
It’s not only a top-notch twin stroller, but also a great double stroller for siblings. All thanks to excellent stability and weight distribution.
The regular seats feature near-flat recline, there are also adjustable calf rests.You can actually use the full recline and calf rest raised all the way up to convert the seat into infant-mode. It provides secured and enclosed space for small infant. It can be even used for a newborn baby but since the seat is facing front, you wouldn’t be able to observe your baby (except for the viewing window on the canopy). That’s why I think getting a bassinet for newborn baby is better option, particularly for frequent walks.
But it’s nice to have a newborn-ready seat, especially since this double stroller is quite pricey and not all parents may have extra budget for the carrycots.
The maximum weight capacity is 45 lbs for each seat. Based on customer reviews I can tell you that Bumbleride Indie Twin Double Stroller will most certainly serve you up to 3-3.5 years.
I love how well-padded and cushy the seats are. They are perfect for naps on-the-go, no matter how old your babies are.
Another noteworthy features are the two large canopies that extend really far. They even pass over the bumper bars! Even when the seat is fully reclined the canopy provides great amount of shade. Thanks to that you can be sure that the sun won’t disturb your kiddo’s nap. No more worries about sun in baby’s eyes!
+ Smooth ride, truly all-terrain wheels (some parents have used it even on the beach! -> more here <-)
+ Perfect stroller for long walks
+ Lots of coverage when canopies are fully extended
+ Great maneuverability
+ Effortless, one-hand push and steering
+ Feels less bulky than many other double strollers
+ Stable, strong construction & perfect balance even for a newborn and 3-year-old
+ Large basket with easy to access wide opening
+ Deep recline, comfortable for napping
+ Eco fabrics
+ Attractive, cute design
+ Easy folding
- Nuna infant car seat is more difficult to attach and detach than other models (it’s even mentioned by the manufacturer on Bumbleride website)
- Seats are not reversible – no parent-facing mode
- One of the heaviest double strollers (36 pounds)
3 Reasons Why You Will Love This Double Stroller
1. With infant-ready seats and dual car seat and bassinet compatibility this may be the only stroller you will ever need. You will be able to enjoy it for about 3-3.5 years.
2. It’s versatile and truly all-terrain. With Bumbleride Indie Twin cracked sidewalks, grass, gravel or snow won’t be a problem!
3. All fabrics are eco-friendly and easy to clean. The seat padding + canopies are removable and washable."