September is Baby Safety Month. We can all spare an extra few moments to ensure our most precious cargo stay safe. We've curated important safety reminders to help keep you strolling safely.
We recommend a quick inspection of your Bumbleride before each use. Check the tire pressure, front wheel attachment, and make sure there isn't anything in the way of the brake lever.
- Use the wrist strap on hilly terrain or when going above a walking speed.
- Apply the parking brake when stopped.
- Use the 5-pt safety harness with your infant or toddler, even at a stop.
- Lock the front wheel(s) when going above a walking pace.
- Do not run or jog with an infant car seat attached to your stroller. Make sure to check with your Pediatrician before going above a walking pace with your little one.
- Keep tires pumped to 25-30psi to prevent a pinch flat and performance issues (foot or hand pump best).
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabrics, free from harmful chemicals.
- GOTS certified organic cotton accessory collection
- ASTM F833 certified (US), SOR-85-379 (CAN), EN-1888 (EU), AS/NZS-2088 (AUS/NZ)
Thank you for reading and strolling safe. Savor the time and enjoy the adventures!