reRide - Cold Weather Footmuff
Winter weather shouldn’t deter family adventures. The Cold Weather Footmuff is an essential accessory to any Bumbleride stroller model, providing a cozy and protective layer for cold weather climates. The plush micro-fleece interior is made entirely of post-consumer recycled plastic bottles (100% rPET fleece) creating a warm, soft layer to keep little travelers’ snug. The exterior fabric is made from a durable 100% rPET shell treated with a PFAS-Free durable water repellent (free from forever chemicals). The simple design gives the option of being fully enclosed for cold blustery days or zipping off the top layer for the in-between months. Created with convenience in mind, this product is universal and machine washable. Available in Black.
- Universal attachment design by threading through the 5-point safety harness openings
- Accommodates all Bumbleride models including previous years
- Dual compatible (two can be used on the Indie Twin at the same time)
- Dual zipper allows for venting or top cover removal during warmer weather
- Elasticized hood to fit snugly around the child’s head
- Machine washable (air or line dry).
- All fabrics are OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class 1 Certified to be free from harmful chemicals
- Features a cream 100% rPET micro-fleece interior, with polyester batting (filling)
- Exterior fabric is 100% rPET, treated with PFAS-Free durable water repellent
- Fits infants and toddlers.
- Length (head to toe) 34"/865mm
- Length (chin to toe) 23"/580mm
- Width 13"/330mm
- Height 5"/130mm.