Bumbleride has built the Speed to be durable and functional while minimizing environmental impacts from manufacturing for a stroller that is free of harmful chemicals and uses recycled materials from fabrics to frame. For active parents, it is highly adjustable and built for performance.
- Front wheel has third partial swivel option (in addition to full swivel and fixed wheel) to customize performance on your run
- Seat is roomier for a growing child
- Made with recycled materials and sustainable manufacturing processes
- Fabrics are water-repellant and machine-washable
- Stands when folded for easier storage and lifting and includes carry handle
- Includes handlebar bell for navigating busy areas
- Costs at least $40 less than Urban Glide
- Has a higher weight capacity than Urban Glide"