reRide - Cold Weather Footmuff
Winter weather shouldn’t deter family adventures. The new Cold Weather Footmuff is an essential accessory for any Bumbleride stroller model, providing a cozy and protective layer for cold weather climates. The plush micro-fleece interior is made entirely of post-consumer recycled plastic bottles (100% rPET) creating a warm, soft layer to keep little travelers’ snug. The exterior fabric is made from a durable polyester creating a weather resistant shell. The simple design gives the option of being fully enclosed for cold blustery days or zipping off the top layer for the in-between months. Created with convenience in mind, it is machine washable. Available in Black and for a limited time, Sea Glass and Clay.
- Accommodates all Bumbleride models and years.
- Dual zipper allows for venting or top cover removal during warmer weather.
- Elasticized hood to fit snugly around the child’s head.
- All colours have the same off-white interior, rPET micro-fleece with polyester batting (filling).
- Weather resistant exterior C-0 DWR (PFAS. PFOS and PFOA free).
- Fits infants and toddlers.
- Length (chin to toe) 23"/580mm
- Width 13"/330mm
- Height 5"/130mm.
All reRide product is inspected and comes with full warranty. Returned products are new, unused product with original packaging (packaging may have blemishes). reRide sales are final. Please allow up to 4 business days for reRide items to ship.